Before leaving, tell me what you liked/disliked about my site. Simply leave me a comment to one of my postings, complete the poll below, or rate the site in the designated area...and as always, it's been a pleasure serving you at Cafe' Camille!

Cafe' Patrons

Rate Your Server & Site, Etc.

9.08.2011

Happy Birthday

Happy Early Birthday to me,
Happy Early Birthday to me,
Happy Early Birthday,Happy Early Birthday...Happy Early Birthday to me!...  How old are you? How old are you? How old are you?...31, but told I look 22. lol.  What a blessing to have the well-being, sanity, and support of my family...this is usually all I ask for every year, but this year I'd like to add one more wish...great companionship

..What will I do differently this year?  Being 31...what does that exactly mean? I don't know, but I am praying that I find happiness and fulfillment in the romance and companionship department soon.  I'm not afraid of aging gracefully.  Besides, I believe that you are as old as you feel and act.  I know plenty examples of older individuals who are youthful and younger individuals who are all worned-out from life.  I just don't want to have regrets.  I've invested 10 years, in vain, into a relationship that brought me a lot of unhappiness and incompleteness...God, have mercy and give me what I need.  I want to please You (God), foremost, in my relationship and to feel a sense of oneness, respect, and admiration with my next partner.  I pray that he is a partner-for-life (yeah, I know that I'm singing a different song nowadays with the marriage thing). 

To take it from my girl Lauryn Hill, who put my feelings perfectly in verse:
"Let me be patient let me be kind
Make me unselfish without being blind
Though I may suffer I'll envy it not
And endure what comes
Cause he's all that I got and
tell him...
Tell him I need him
Tell him I love him
And it'll be alright

...Now I may have faith to make mountains fall
But if I lack love then I am nothin' at all
I can give away everything I possess
But am without love then I have no happiness"

Nothing would be greater than to one day be able to sing (from Lauryn) "Nothing Even Matters"

No comments: