Before leaving, tell me what you liked/disliked about my site. Simply leave me a comment to one of my postings, complete the poll below, or rate the site in the designated area...and as always, it's been a pleasure serving you at Cafe' Camille!

Cafe' Patrons

Rate Your Server & Site, Etc.

6.06.2011

Twit?

I recently received some advice from a friendly fellow blogger.  She encouraged me to join Twitter.  Naturally, I'm cautious and hesitant about it.  I was wondering who else out there is tweeting and what your reservations (if any) were initially.  I only glanced over the terms and conditions and the first thing that jumped out for me was the clause that warns that anything you tweet might be open to the whole world.  That's a scarey thought for me.  How did you all overcome this fear?  Is tweeting worth the rage?  Don't leave me hanging here...let me know something.

2 comments:

Jessi said...

To tweet!! I'm obsessed with twitter. I started tweeting way back when it first started and no one knew what it was, including me. But it really is pretty awesome, so that's my vote :)

Camille said...

Thanks Jess for your comment... I'm leaning towards checking out the rage better known as tweeting. Your vote is swaying me more towards trying it out for myself, or at least following someone else's tweet for awhile til my fears subside. Thanks for the info!