Before leaving, tell me what you liked/disliked about my site. Simply leave me a comment to one of my postings, complete the poll below, or rate the site in the designated area...and as always, it's been a pleasure serving you at Cafe' Camille!

Cafe' Patrons

Rate Your Server & Site, Etc.

12.26.2011

Renovation?

I think maybe this blog has served it's purpose, since I'm in a different place these days. I'm thinking about starting a new blogsite, but I don't know what name to give it. I don't know. I'll probably maintain the current blog and just add a link to the new one. I feel liberated and would like something to reflect that. I'm excited for this new chapter of my life.

2 comments:

Sparkle Bell said...

Call it Next Chapter!

Camille said...

I like your suggestion, Dreamchaser! Thanks for the feedback..I think I will start that new blog in the days to come...glad to hear from ya!