Before leaving, tell me what you liked/disliked about my site. Simply leave me a comment to one of my postings, complete the poll below, or rate the site in the designated area...and as always, it's been a pleasure serving you at Cafe' Camille!

Cafe' Patrons

Rate Your Server & Site, Etc.

8.05.2011

Pet Peeves Cont'd

Draft from a post meant for 07/22/11

Still Nothing to Post, so I'll continue with my Pet Peeves:

11.  Bodily Functions:  I absolutely loath when people "loose their manners" (releasing gas) or burp around me.  I know it's natural, but so are throw up, #1, and #2, but that doesn't mean you have to share..and especially spare me, please.  As for that stupid excuse...I've never seen a death certificate that stated holding gas as a cause of death.  Gas is just a precursor to what you do behind closed doors, and I prefer you keep it there...behind closed doors.

No comments: