Before leaving, tell me what you liked/disliked about my site. Simply leave me a comment to one of my postings, complete the poll below, or rate the site in the designated area...and as always, it's been a pleasure serving you at Cafe' Camille!

Cafe' Patrons

Rate Your Server & Site, Etc.

5.22.2011

Mommy Envy?

I wonder if I have mommy and wifey envy. I say that I'm not interested in being either, but in reality I think that it is solely out of fear that I say that. The truth is that the thought of being disappointed/let down is extremely frightening. IDK...actually, I DO know, but don't think it would be wise to post too much of my personal life here...I'm simply in soul-searching mode.

On another note, I finally discovered and followed a link to a blogsupport page that I wish I had found a long time ago.  It would have saved me a lot of heartache and had I read the page featuring "10 Blogging Pitfalls You Should Avoid" from the "Hall of Fame" link (from the "Start Here" dropdown menu), I would not have been going on like some blabbering-blogging maniac.  Why didn't someone hook a sister up with some knowledge?  Someone should have said to me "girlfriend stop doing that to yourself".  I'm always open to learning and feedback...remember, I have several avenues/opportunities for feedback on my page...shame on you...ok, don't twist my arm..I forgive you--for now.  But if you let me create another faux pau like that, then I might be forced to unfriend you (see, I can still laugh at myself).

if you are a new female blogger trying to figure out the ropes, you should go to the following website and begin with the "start here" link at the very top of the page:

http://www.thesitsgirls.com/

...Or, you could simply click on the SITS badge on the left hand side of my post...I'm learning...meanwhile, excuse my ignorance.  I've got pretty good book sense, but the simple details often escape me. lol

There, I've done my good deed for the day.

No comments: