Before leaving, tell me what you liked/disliked about my site. Simply leave me a comment to one of my postings, complete the poll below, or rate the site in the designated area...and as always, it's been a pleasure serving you at Cafe' Camille!

Cafe' Patrons

Rate Your Server & Site, Etc.

5.15.2011

In Appreciation

Omg, I just came from Julie the Army Wife's blogpage (http://juliethearmywife.com/2011/05/14/come-home-soon/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+blogspot%2FaoWf+%28Julie+The+Army+Wife%29).  She had a wonderful song on her page by SheDaisy, in dedication of the troops.  Please take a minute to drop by her page and listen.  Simply take a second to reflect on the sacrifices made and lives impacted.  If you are anything like me, or have any bit of a heart, you might shed a tear.  I've had siblings and a father, who have served in the military.  I remember when one of my older brothers served time overseas, when I was younger, and how I was overtaken with anxiety.  I remember my mom remaining glued to the news for any sign that he was ok and in order to feel connected to him being so far away.  Since she is a military wife and her site is devoted to those in similar situations, please take a second and express a bit of gratitude and respect.  I am always overcome by the acts of selflessness by those in the military and their families...wow!

No comments: